Pocket Spring Mattress with Classic Microfibre cover
- Pocket springs offering excellent, firm support to your baby.
- Class A CMHR28 foam
- Waterproof slider protection can be easily positioned underneath the child by moving it up and down
- The core is wrapped in stockinette fabric to make removing the cover easier
- Removable and machine washable cover
- Soft and luxurious microfibre fabric
- 10cm thick
The 200 pocket springs work independently to one another to provide support to each individual pressure point of the body, especially the neck, back, head and legs, whilst also preventing rolling to the side of the cot or cot bed. This creates a comfortable sleep environment that is still fantastic for your babies development.
The Luxury Microfibre Cover
The NightyNite® Luxury Microfibre cover has a microfibre top surface which is quilted with polyester wadding and is exceptionally soft. Microfibre is a great fabric for a cover because it has a high number of air chambers and pores, improving breathability and helping to regulate body temperature. It is anti-static and anti-microbial whilst also being hypo-allergenic, fire retardant and washable at 60°C (The temperature needed to kill dust mites).
All of our mattresses conform to British standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of FSIDS.